Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rough Itinerary

Below is a rough itinerary of where I will be visiting while over in Europe. This, by no means, is complete. Nor do I intend to follow it city for city. I still have plenty of planning left to do, which I will do while sitting in trains riding across Europe. If you have a city that I must see, please feel free to comment. I will update this later to reflect my finalized itinerary (before I leave).

Great Britain
Heathrow
London
(Windsor Palace)
Bath
Avebury/Stonehedge
York
Edinburgh

Ireland
Antrim Coast?
Dublin
Doling - Cliffs of Moher
Rosslare to Roscoff or Cherbourg

France
Paris
Palace of Versailles
Province Region

Spain
Madrid
Toledo
Barcelona
Sevilla
Granada

Portugal
Lisbon
Sintra?

France
French Riviera - Nice, Antibes, Monaco

Switzerland
Lausanne
Berner Oberland
Grimmelwald
Bern
Zurich
Luzern
Interlaken

Italy
Rome
Florence
Venice
Cinque Terre
Tuscany
Siena
Orvieto
Milan
Sicily
Naples
Pisa
Assisi
Civita

Greece
Athens
Santarini

Croatia
Dubrovnik
Rovinj

Hungary
Budapest

Czech Republic
Prague

Austria
Reutte
Vienna

Germany
Munich
Rothenburg
Bavaria
Berlin
Dresden?

Netherlands
Amsterdam
Haarlem

Belgium
Antwerp
Bruges
Brussels

UK
London

6 comments:

a breathtaking list already. Edinburgh, the only one i've experienced, is delightful. i can't wait to see your photologue.

Best of luck man! Have a great trip, can't wait to see some photos! Safe travels bud!

If possible you should get to Ravenna for the mosaics. What an incredible itinerary.
Best Wishes-

Hi sweetie,
I can't wait to read the 'many of your blog' entries.
I LOVE YOU MUCH!!
silverstreak

I noticed a question mark on Dresden. I would recommend it (if it works out) Seeing the history, but also the before/after the war is chilling.
Glad you're safe.
Blessings,
Christy

Ok so Croatia and Hungary?? Romanian is just a hop, skip and a jump away from that. My suggestion would be Constanta. It's on the Black Sea and you don't have any cities on the Black Sea! Bucharest is obviously cool too. Or if you prefer there are some sweet hiking locations in the Carpathian mountains (which is super close to Hungary anyway). Think about it!