Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blitz post!

So I have 4 minutes left at this station, and I figured 'why waste good time when I can be writing on my blog'. So here I am. I've just got some more observations.

The underground (subway system) is much much cleaner than NYC's. By a long way, and they have cusioned seats. I especially like the seats over nyc's. But they can still pack people in like sardines (which happened tonight). They also have construction on the weekends and strikes. Some things never change no matter where you are.

Pubs are crazy.

It's like every pub that I pass after 5pm, is brimming with patrons. The really good pubs have people drinking out to the street. But they all manage to stay within the lines of the building, even outside of the pub. Everything is so neat and orderly. Really quite interesting.

Well, I had coffee, and there was a crazy singing Italian. Good fun.

Times up, got to go.

0 comments: