Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Been a long time coming

Sorry it's been such a long while. My photos go all the way back in Sevilla. Also, having some server issues, so I had to upload them differently, thus no thumbnails (ok, I gave you one thumbnail, but just as a teaser).

Also, two new posts for Cinque Terre and Florence, check them out if you want. And I got around to tagging the last set of photos, so you know what you're looking at.

Building in Seville(featured in Star Wars Ep2)

Seville Palace, Underground Garden

Parc Guell
Parc Guell
Cathedral in Barcelona
Human Tower in Barcelona
La Casa Mila
La Sagrada Familia
La Sagrada Familia Interior
La Sagrada Familia Interior
La Sagrada Familia Facade
La Casa Mila Rooftop
Barcelona
Nice square
Nice from above
Nice Sunset
View of Menton from my hostel

3 comments:

these are so refreshing to view. i feel like i say the same things every time i see your photos, but they're really lovely and the subject matter is also excellent.

i wish i had these in a large calendar format!

Thanks!

Maybe someday I will make a calendar of them. Although I have enough now for a lifetime of calendars.

hah! nice.
and they're not just beautiful 'someday' places for you- you've been to each one.